1119 NT Schiphol-Rijk
Phone: +41 78 615 1332
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS) is a leading provider of bioproduction tools and services for the cell and gene therapy industry and broader biopharmaceutical markets. BioLife’s comprehensive solutions maintain the health and function of biologic source materials and finished products during research, manufacturing, storage and distribution.
Our platforms (Cell Processing, Storage Solutions, Cold Chain Management and Precision Thawing) enable significant improvement in shelf life, post-preservation viability and function of biologic materials with market-disruptive technologies including:
• Unique, compressor-free Stirling Ultracold ultra-low temperature (ULT) freezers that deliver industry-leading energy efficiency and international operational flexibility.
• Dry cryogenic storage freezers that separate LN2 from the biologic samples for safe, uniform long-term storage and lab access.
• High-capacity controlled rate freezers for preserving large volumes of samples in one, simple process with one LN2 supply.
• Biopreservation (CryoStor) and thawing media (Cell Thawing Media) that have become the gold standard in the industry for repeatability and cell viability.
• Precision thawing appliances like ThawStar that automate the thawing process with repeatable and programmable thawing algorithms designed to precisely thaw biological materials to a desired temperature.
• The evo family of smart shippers that bring state-of-the-art, cloud-based track and trace technology to the cryogenic and ultracold chain of drug distribution.
• SciSafe provides customer-driven, clinical grade and off-site pharmaceutical and biotech storage services for major drug developers.