CONNECTIN EXPERT SUPPLIERS WITH EXPERT LABS
Find suppliers :
- Enter the product / brand in the search field or use the product or brand index.
In the search field, a selection will appear after just a few letters.
- Select and confirm.
- You will be redirected to the available suppliers and the request form.
Send your request to the suppliers :
- Available suppliers of your selected product or brand are displayed.
- Use to get detailed information about the supplier.
- Select the suppliers you would like to send your request to.
- Fill out the form with your question, needs and your contact details.
- You’re able to add a attachment.
- To receive a copy of your request, just activate this option.
- By sending, your request will be send directly to the selected suppliers.
- The related suppliers get back to you directly.
Since when does LabFinder.ch exist ?
LabFinder went online in October 2019.
Who is behind LabFinder ?
The company LabFinder GmbH
Founder and Managing Director André Lauper
Admin and Marketing Assistant Stefanie Lauper
How is LabFinder financed ?
LabFinder and its service is financed by an annual fee from the activated suppliers, as well as by income from advertising options.
What's new ?
New features, product categories, brands and other relevant changes are available in the release notes.
What happens to the data I provide when I make an request ?
Your data will only be used to enable your request.
To do this, we need to send your request, including the necessary contact details, to the suppliers you have selected.
You will find more detailed information in our data protection declaration.
Why do I have to give my name and email address when making a request ?
This information is required so that the suppliers can contact you after receiving your request.
Your telephone number and other information can be provided optionally.
What's up with the inactive suppliers that are shown as "possibly" ?
These suppliers may have the product you are looking for in their product range, but they are not registered as members of LabFinder and therefore cannot be directly contacted due to the lack of data reconciliation.
Why can I only send my request to active suppliers, but not to possibly suppliers ?
With active suppliers a data reconciliation was performed.
Possibly suppliers are not official members of LabFinder and no data reconciliation has taken place. Therefore, there is no confirmed contact information to submit your request to the right place.
I cannot find the product I am looking for, what can I do ?
If you know the brand, please select the request by brand instead of by product category. This works well for consumables, for example.
How do I receive answers to my request ?
You will receive the answers and reactions directly from the respective suppliers.
Are there any costs involved in using LabFinder, searching for suppliers and sending requests ?
No, the use of LabFinder is free of charge.
I am not activated as a supplier, what can I do?
Please contact us. We will gladly inform you about the further procedure.
My assortment or my data have changed, how do I proceed ?
Please contact us.
1. You can adjust your data independently via your account login.
2. We will be happy to help you with questions or make the adjustment for you.
There are missing product categories or brands, which I have in my assortment, what to do ?
Please get in contact with us.
We will be happy to add further products and brands to LabFinder after a check.
Are there any fees or charges for an order based on Labfinder ?
No, there are no fees or charges.
LabFinder establishes the connection between customer and supplier, the further process takes place directly between you and the potential customer.